Taking Pride in What You Do

Pretty much like the owner of the house in the picture, I believe everyone enjoys taking pride in something. It gives you a sense of self-worth. As we were told when growing up: it's all about the amount of effort you put in. Saying that, you don't always have to be the best at something or find something easy. Finding something easy is boring anyway, right?
Putting the effort into something and reaping the rewards is much more fun, whether it's gardening, cooking, writing, looking after your appearance or looking after your family.
I always have to remind myself to be fearless and find the time to do the things that I love because at the end of the day, I could get my own version of these flowers: something that I'm proud of. One thing I truly want to share my enthusiasm for is  everything I post on this blog.
 
What do you take pride in doing?
 

Comments

Popular Posts