Natural face masks

Hi everybo-daaay. Yes, I'm very hyper at the moment and back with another skincare find. Origins is a brand that is working well for me, and I wanted to share what I have been finding helpful and simply have enjoyed using for the last few months. Besides being a natural brand, all of the products smell divine due to an array of essential oils derived from fruits and plants.

These Flower Fusion masks are packed with nutrients, my favourite being the Violet nourishing one. Removing it from its packet is easy, despite the fact it is saturated in juicy goodness. Just unfold it and apply it to a  clean face for ten minutes. Although, I promise you, you will want to keep it on for longer, peel it off, and massage what hasn't soaked in, into your face.

You can easily do this when you have a few minutes to spare, but I suggest putting some time aside to make the most of it, following it up with a toner, perhaps a serum and then a moisturiser to lock everything in and protect the skin from the outside.

It's best to use a mask once or twice a week and, I like to change mine up, depending on how my skin feels, using masks for different purposes, and sometimes applying a cream one, or one for overnight.

Check out my Instagram, to see how my skin looks at the mo.

Comments

Popular Posts