Rituals Body Scrub

My first Rituals skincare purchase has introduced a rainbow of colours to my body pampering regimen. The Ritual of Holi Body scrub not only is invitingly multi-coloured but does its job, and smells wondrous.

I have always been drawn to Rituals skincare. On entering the store, you are instantly hit with a sense of calm and serenity, which is also helped a long by an offering of one of their soothing natural teas. Their soft and simple clothing range, and skincare inspired by ancient rituals from all over the world are exactly the types of products that I am drawn to.

No matter which ritual is for you, one thing they all have in common is a sense of opulence, quality and culture.

The main ingredient in the Ritual of Holi body scrub is the White Lily, described on the website as ‘a symbol of purity of innocence, thanks to its the important role it played in Greek and Roman mythology. The complex, aromatic notes of the White Lily provide a rich, warm and mysterious scent.’

To me this product has a familiar sweetness to it from the peach blossom and white lily, that is classy and feminine. I also noticed it is also quite musky, which is probably what provides the warmth, and is a departure from the usual fresh fragrances I prefer. That’s the only thing I did not like about it. However, it did its job well, with exfoliating particles that did not dissolve too quickly, and polished the skin.

Unusual, but the Ritual of Holi range is supposed to introduce fun to your regime, something I usually use to relax. However, I may just consider making caring for my skin a little more entertaining in future… maybe I’ve been missing a trick! I can’t wait to try more products in this range and from the brand.

Comments

Popular Posts