No7 Ready in Five Coffret

 If you’re anything like me you prefer quick and easy to use makeup that will allow you a few extra minutes kip in the morning.

No7’s Ready in Five set is exactly that. With a primer, chunky lip crayon, eye pencil, mascara and retractable cream blush it is ideal for work mornings. I got mine as a gift but was already a little familiar with the No7 range, Boots’ own makeup and skincare brand. 

The mascara was something that I had been pleasantly surprised by before. In a few effortless strokes it gives volume and drama.

My next favourite piece is the golden eye pencil that also can double up as eye shadow for a muted shimmer that adds natural-looking definition to the eye.

Unfortunately the primer, lip crayon and blush only come in one shade, white, pink, pink respectively, so they have been left redundant. 

This is usually a problem I and I’m sure many dark skinned ladies have with makeup gift sets and beauty products in general. I really hope Boots will introduce at least one set for dark skin tones ASAP so more people, like myself, can benefit.

Comments

Popular Posts